Universal Speaker Mount
Need to mount some speakers above an Interactive Whiteboard?
Not got any wall mounts?
Some pipes in the way, perhaps?
It is a FACT that there is no problem too great that it cannot be solved with cable ties.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- #IRONY The website for Sysadmin Appreciation Day is timing out due to high load on Sysadmin Appreciation Day. sysadminday.com 1 hour ago
- @DDavey Twitter account is staying for now. 16 hours ago
- Sad to see the website for veteran disk wiping tool DBAN is now a giant advert for a paid disk wiping program that isn't even DBAN-based. 1 day ago
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- Helped identify a helpful topic New Server 2012 R2 Getting AD / SYSVOL Mismatch in the Group Policy Forum. 25th April, 2014
- Replied to a forums thread Update KB2923768 is breaking my SkyDrive/OneDrive (Domain Setup/ Roaming Profile/User Rights) in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 8th April, 2014
- Commented on the blog post Exploring Windows 8.1 Update – Start Screen, Desktop and Other Enhancements on the Technet Blogs. 7th April, 2014
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.