Universal Speaker Mount
Need to mount some speakers above an Interactive Whiteboard?
Not got any wall mounts?
Some pipes in the way, perhaps?
It is a FACT that there is no problem too great that it cannot be solved with cable ties.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- RT @gattaca: Every time someone enters ‘123456’ as a password a massive electrical discharge should render the user immobile. Taser over IP. 11 hours ago
- Storm winds upon us on site now and the school weather station says it's only 1.4m/s. Think it might be broken... 16 hours ago
- RT @mrnickharvey: Man on phone outside my son's nursery: "A shepherd. She's a fucking SHEPHERD! You won't believe who got Mary." 2 days ago
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- Helped identify a helpful topic Skip “Sign in to your Microsoft account” (Windows 8.1 Setup)? in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 29th November, 2013
- Voted a helpful post in the Skip “Sign in to your Microsoft account” (Windows 8.1 Setup)? thread in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 29th November, 2013
- Helped identify a helpful topic Unable to download ADK in the Windows 8.1 Installation, Setup, and Deployment Forum. 6th November, 2013
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.