Mysterious Blue Smoke
As Adam Savage says:
“…when you see the mysterious blue smoke, electronics don’t work any more.”
Curiously, it also smelled like TCP.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- RT @infoseckitty: WHY YES, I WILL IMMEDIATELY DISABLE ACCESS FOR THAT PERSON THAT LEFT THE COMPANY OVER A MONTH AGO. THANKS FOR THE PROACTI… 2 days ago
- @matsmithphotog Yep, defo call them. Also, mint is very easy to grow yourself in pots, you practically have to napalm it to kill it. 3 days ago
- @themarkreynolds Do you know if we will need to order a new SKU to add on to our EES, or will it automatic like the new student deal? 6 days ago
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.