My immune system is a finely tuned machine.
Besieged by the daily onslaught of contagious children, my immune system can withstand the onslaught of any disease, fiercely holding it off until about 4pm on a Friday.
It can then, without fail, have the entire thing handily cleaned up by 9am on Monday.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- RT @EFF: Google deleted the Android privacy feature we praised yesterday, saying its release was "accidental" eff.org/AndPrivFail 5 hours ago
- Have spent most of this week evaluating Microsoft App-V 5 and have come to the conclusion it is crap compared to 4.6. Good work, Microsoft. 21 hours ago
- @SlenderTech Teachers having sex with their pupils is my main bugbear. Too many getting little more than a slap on the wrist recently. 1 day ago
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- The Angry Technician's Guide to Managing Windows 7, you Idiots
- Helped identify a helpful topic Skip “Sign in to your Microsoft account” (Windows 8.1 Setup)? in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 29th November, 2013
- Voted a helpful post in the Skip “Sign in to your Microsoft account” (Windows 8.1 Setup)? thread in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 29th November, 2013
- Helped identify a helpful topic Unable to download ADK in the Windows 8.1 Installation, Setup, and Deployment Forum. 6th November, 2013
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.