My immune system is a finely tuned machine.
Besieged by the daily onslaught of contagious children, my immune system can withstand the onslaught of any disease, fiercely holding it off until about 4pm on a Friday.
It can then, without fail, have the entire thing handily cleaned up by 9am on Monday.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- @JamesAPHaigh Had the exact same thing when my server room was built around the in-situ rack. Long air compressor session a few weeks later. 3 days ago
- RT @JamesAPHaigh: Never trust the builders when they say they will seal your comms cab before removing the ceiling! @AngryTechBlog http://t… 3 days ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: IMPORTANT: An Open Letter to Tim Cook and Apple’s Security Team by @JZdziarski zdziarski.com/blog/?p=3853 3 days ago
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- Helped identify a helpful topic New Server 2012 R2 Getting AD / SYSVOL Mismatch in the Group Policy Forum. 25th April, 2014
- Replied to a forums thread Update KB2923768 is breaking my SkyDrive/OneDrive (Domain Setup/ Roaming Profile/User Rights) in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 8th April, 2014
- Commented on the blog post Exploring Windows 8.1 Update – Start Screen, Desktop and Other Enhancements on the Technet Blogs. 7th April, 2014