How to confuse your cover teachers
I recently installed these into the languages classrooms of our school:
This makes it a lot easier to produce accents, cédilles, and other diacritics. Our languages teachers, who are both French, love them.
The cover teachers… not so much.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- @leops1984 I'm sure Apple have patented cylinders by now. They got away with rounded corners and Samsung still haven't heard the last of it. 2 days ago
- Sod all these flying robots, I've been waiting for a consumer ROV ever since watching The Abyss. #LittleGeek vine.co/v/hx2ieA9znhT 2 days ago
- RT @gattaca: Every time someone enters ‘123456’ as a password a massive electrical discharge should render the user immobile. Taser over IP. 3 days ago
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- Helped identify a helpful topic Skip “Sign in to your Microsoft account” (Windows 8.1 Setup)? in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 29th November, 2013
- Voted a helpful post in the Skip “Sign in to your Microsoft account” (Windows 8.1 Setup)? thread in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 29th November, 2013
- Helped identify a helpful topic Unable to download ADK in the Windows 8.1 Installation, Setup, and Deployment Forum. 6th November, 2013
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.