How to confuse your cover teachers
I recently installed these into the languages classrooms of our school:
This makes it a lot easier to produce accents, cédilles, and other diacritics. Our languages teachers, who are both French, love them.
The cover teachers… not so much.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- Snapshot wp.me/slTNe-snapshot 1 day ago
- RT @Angry_Educator: 55 arrests of suspected burglars and thieves in north and east London. Wonder what today's attendance will be... 2 days ago
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - remove KB2768349 to fix it wp.me/plTNe-17R 2 days ago
- Helped identify a helpful topic WSUS - Declining Superseded Updates in the WSUS Forum. 2nd May, 2013
- Contributed a helpful post to the IE10 on Windows 7: Spellcheck is broken if AppData is redirected to a UNC path thread in the Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 Forum. 1st March, 2013
- Asked the question IE10 on Windows 7: Spellcheck is broken if AppData is redirected to a UNC path in the Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 Forum. 1st March, 2013
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.