WE NEVER CLOSE
While diagnosing a sound problem in one of our classrooms, the teacher mentioned to me that her computer (less than a year old) was “a bit slow sometimes”.
When I checked it, she had 39 PowerPoints, 61 Word documents, and 28 browser tabs open.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- RT @mrnickharvey: Man on phone outside my son's nursery: "A shepherd. She's a fucking SHEPHERD! You won't believe who got Mary." 1 day ago
- RT @shwood: Well, THAT syncs up eerily well: youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%… 2 days ago
- @Rikev Perhaps your SBM has volunteered for you to act as a trial Amazon Prime Air hub? 2 days ago
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- Helped identify a helpful topic Skip “Sign in to your Microsoft account” (Windows 8.1 Setup)? in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 29th November, 2013
- Voted a helpful post in the Skip “Sign in to your Microsoft account” (Windows 8.1 Setup)? thread in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 29th November, 2013
- Helped identify a helpful topic Unable to download ADK in the Windows 8.1 Installation, Setup, and Deployment Forum. 6th November, 2013
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.