So that’s where that went
After removing a projector this week that had finally packed up after 8 years, I discovered the final resting place of a long-lost Allen key:
It was jammed into one of the adjustment bolts, and needed a percussive maintenance tool to remove it. Clearly the original installers didn’t have one with them.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- Fresh sex offences guidance published bbc.co.uk/news/uk-253395… Can we also do away with the farce of community service for sex offenders? 9 minutes ago
- @localzuk I while ago I would have agreed, but there have been no shortage of men getting off lightly recently, e.g. schoolsimprovement.net/teacher-struck… 18 hours ago
- Another sex offender teacher gets away with a slap in the wrist: m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla… At least this one was struck off. 21 hours ago
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- Helped identify a helpful topic Skip “Sign in to your Microsoft account” (Windows 8.1 Setup)? in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 29th November, 2013
- Voted a helpful post in the Skip “Sign in to your Microsoft account” (Windows 8.1 Setup)? thread in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 29th November, 2013
- Helped identify a helpful topic Unable to download ADK in the Windows 8.1 Installation, Setup, and Deployment Forum. 6th November, 2013
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.