Only you could have done this
Nothing puts me in a good mood first thing on a Monday like having to traipse over to another building in the pouring rain because a teacher forgot that YouTube has its own mute, and that they pressed it last time they watched a video.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- RT @kcmount: Not a fan of Server Core, feels like every command is a sentence, what's wrong with "ifconfig eth0 10.0.23.10/24" instead of … 1 day ago
- Snapshot wp.me/slTNe-snapshot 4 days ago
- RT @Angry_Educator: 55 arrests of suspected burglars and thieves in north and east London. Wonder what today's attendance will be... 4 days ago
- Helped identify a helpful topic WSUS - Declining Superseded Updates in the WSUS Forum. 2nd May, 2013
- Contributed a helpful post to the IE10 on Windows 7: Spellcheck is broken if AppData is redirected to a UNC path thread in the Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 Forum. 1st March, 2013
- Asked the question IE10 on Windows 7: Spellcheck is broken if AppData is redirected to a UNC path in the Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 Forum. 1st March, 2013
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.