According to my collection of Minidump logs, there have been 257 Blue Screens of Death across our entire computer estate since Jan 2011.
Staff have reported the problem exactly 1 time.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- Another sex offender teacher gets away with a slap in the wrist: m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla… At least this one was struck off. 18 minutes ago
- Damn you, #autocorrect. Just sent a ticket update saying that that broken printer parts had been "All replaced and testes OK." 1 hour ago
- @miconm Yep, got a B in the exam. Even then universities had stopped counting it in UCAS scores. We were only entered for the funding. 4 hours ago
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- Helped identify a helpful topic Skip “Sign in to your Microsoft account” (Windows 8.1 Setup)? in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 29th November, 2013
- Voted a helpful post in the Skip “Sign in to your Microsoft account” (Windows 8.1 Setup)? thread in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 29th November, 2013
- Helped identify a helpful topic Unable to download ADK in the Windows 8.1 Installation, Setup, and Deployment Forum. 6th November, 2013
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.