This afternoon I watched a pupil Alt+Tab between Google and Paint while he painstakingly redrew by hand a logo he had found on Google Images.
Either he’s never heard of copy & paste, or he’s taking respect for copyrighted images incredibly seriously.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- RT @troyhunt: Self-checkout terminals eyed as possible culprit in massive retail hit flip.it/g8hnl 17 hours ago
- @Office Is the staff eligibility automatic come October, or do us admins have to enable something/assign licences? 18 hours ago
- @JamesAPHaigh Had the exact same thing when my server room was built around the in-situ rack. Long air compressor session a few weeks later. 5 days ago
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.