This afternoon I watched a pupil Alt+Tab between Google and Paint while he painstakingly redrew by hand a logo he had found on Google Images.
Either he’s never heard of copy & paste, or he’s taking respect for copyrighted images incredibly seriously.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- @AngryTechBlog Also no-one must wear bright colors, it will startle the dudes. And piss-poor cable management is mandatory. 15 hours ago
- Only dudes in trendy offices are allowed to use SQL Server. Women are relegated to standing listening to dudes talk. microsoft.com/en-us/server-c… 15 hours ago
- #IRONY The website for Sysadmin Appreciation Day is timing out due to high load on Sysadmin Appreciation Day. sysadminday.com 1 week ago
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- Helped identify a helpful topic New Server 2012 R2 Getting AD / SYSVOL Mismatch in the Group Policy Forum. 25th April, 2014
- Replied to a forums thread Update KB2923768 is breaking my SkyDrive/OneDrive (Domain Setup/ Roaming Profile/User Rights) in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 8th April, 2014
- Commented on the blog post Exploring Windows 8.1 Update – Start Screen, Desktop and Other Enhancements on the Technet Blogs. 7th April, 2014
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.