This afternoon I watched a pupil Alt+Tab between Google and Paint while he painstakingly redrew by hand a logo he had found on Google Images.
Either he’s never heard of copy & paste, or he’s taking respect for copyrighted images incredibly seriously.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- RT @JZdziarski: What everyone thinks Apple's intrusion detection infrastructure looks like, and what it actually looks like. http://t.co/aW… 1 day ago
- @festerted Doing some work for a school in the US. No rush, cheers for taking a look. 3 days ago
- @festerted US store, and 11.3.1 I think (not in front of my Mac right this sec) 3 days ago
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- Helped identify a helpful topic New Server 2012 R2 Getting AD / SYSVOL Mismatch in the Group Policy Forum. 25th April, 2014
- Replied to a forums thread Update KB2923768 is breaking my SkyDrive/OneDrive (Domain Setup/ Roaming Profile/User Rights) in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 8th April, 2014
- Commented on the blog post Exploring Windows 8.1 Update – Start Screen, Desktop and Other Enhancements on the Technet Blogs. 7th April, 2014