Error 404 - Page not found!
The page you trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. Please use the menus or the search box to find what you are looking for.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- RT @kcmount: Not a fan of Server Core, feels like every command is a sentence, what's wrong with "ifconfig eth0 10.0.23.10/24" instead of … 5 hours ago
- Snapshot wp.me/slTNe-snapshot 2 days ago
- RT @Angry_Educator: 55 arrests of suspected burglars and thieves in north and east London. Wonder what today's attendance will be... 2 days ago
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- How to stream Freeview HD (DVB-T2) over multicast using dvblast, you Idiots
- The Angry Technician's Guide to streaming Freeview via VLC, you Idiots
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - remove KB2768349 to fix it
- Helped identify a helpful topic WSUS - Declining Superseded Updates in the WSUS Forum. 2nd May, 2013
- Contributed a helpful post to the IE10 on Windows 7: Spellcheck is broken if AppData is redirected to a UNC path thread in the Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 Forum. 1st March, 2013
- Asked the question IE10 on Windows 7: Spellcheck is broken if AppData is redirected to a UNC path in the Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 Forum. 1st March, 2013
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.