While writing a reply to a ticket that was clearly a case of PEBKAC:
LadiesMan: “How do I say ‘please come to my office so I can show you why you’re being a numpty’?”
Me: “Well, I like the way you just said it.”
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These were the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector. Since moved on to pastures new.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- The Angry Technician's Guide to streaming Freeview via VLC, you Idiots
- Another way to scan DVB channels: w_scan
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry