This week, the History department learned that in order for a power supply to work, it has to be plugged in both to the power socket on the wall, AND to the socket on the back of the laptop.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These were the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector. Since moved on to pastures new.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- Plain text emails appear in a white (invisible) font in Outlook 2013
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- How to stream Freeview HD (DVB-T2) over multicast using dvblast, you Idiots