Universal Speaker Mount
Need to mount some speakers above an Interactive Whiteboard?
Not got any wall mounts?
Some pipes in the way, perhaps?
It is a FACT that there is no problem too great that it cannot be solved with cable ties.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- @VerizonSupport Trying to get a status update on Verizon Enterprise ticket MDF7002499. No update for 2+ hours. 2 days ago
- "Estimated wait time is 1 hr 12 mins 36 secs. You are next in the queue." Are you kidding me, @VerizonSupport? #wtf http://t.co/K3pw9dQmRt 2 days ago
- I can't really claim credit, but 1 month after complaining to @Office365 that OWA has never allowed 11pt fonts... http://t.co/qh1Oaw8he4 1 week ago
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- Plain text emails appear in a white (invisible) font in Outlook 2013
- Contributed a proposed answer to the question Unable to RDP to windows 8 pro in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 10th April, 2015
- Contributed a helpful post to the Unable to RDP to windows 8 pro thread in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 10th April, 2015
- Helped identify a helpful topic New Server 2012 R2 Getting AD / SYSVOL Mismatch in the Group Policy Forum. 25th April, 2014