Universal Speaker Mount
Need to mount some speakers above an Interactive Whiteboard?
Not got any wall mounts?
Some pipes in the way, perhaps?
It is a FACT that there is no problem too great that it cannot be solved with cable ties.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- RT @tomwarren: I have seen it all now. Clippy in a “sexy" e-book. Time to quit the internet http://t.co/iuE9ntoHXK 3 days ago
- Dear everyone who wants us to allow popups for their site. NO. Popup blockers are 100% standard and you need to adapt your product design. 1 week ago
- @troyhunt Looks like syncstop.com and others are going to have a profitable few years with their Type-C model. 1 week ago
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- Helped identify a helpful topic New Server 2012 R2 Getting AD / SYSVOL Mismatch in the Group Policy Forum. 25th April, 2014
- Replied to a forums thread Update KB2923768 is breaking my SkyDrive/OneDrive (Domain Setup/ Roaming Profile/User Rights) in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 8th April, 2014
- Commented on the blog post Exploring Windows 8.1 Update – Start Screen, Desktop and Other Enhancements on the Technet Blogs. 7th April, 2014