When the lights start flickering in your house at 8pm, and you hear the UPS for your Home Server clicking on and off, you know it’s going to be busy at work the next day.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These were the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector. Since moved on to pastures new.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- The Angry Technician's Guide to streaming Freeview via VLC, you Idiots
- How to stream Freeview HD (DVB-T2) over multicast using dvblast, you Idiots
- Plain text emails appear in a white (invisible) font in Outlook 2013