Crash Protection FAIL
Upgraded to Firefox 3.6 today, complete with its new Crash Protection. Unfortunately it doesn’t extend to Adobe Reader, as I found the moment I clicked on an open PDF tab, just seconds after upgrading.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These were the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector. Since moved on to pastures new.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- How to stream Freeview HD (DVB-T2) over multicast using dvblast, you Idiots
- The Angry Technician's Guide to streaming Freeview via VLC, you Idiots
- Another way to scan DVB channels: w_scan