Mysterious Blue Smoke
As Adam Savage says:
“…when you see the mysterious blue smoke, electronics don’t work any more.”
Curiously, it also smelled like TCP.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These were the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector. Since moved on to pastures new.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- Plain text emails appear in a white (invisible) font in Outlook 2013
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy