Why every technician should own a Dremel Stylus
If you don’t own a Dremel as part of your technician’s kit… well, you don’t know what you’re missing. Until now! When I tell you!
- It’s excellent for cutting into pre-existing cable trunking when you need to add a new joint or exit point.
- Precision routing of holes in back boxes doesn’t feel like a total hack job any more. No more drilling a bunch of small holes and sawing them together to make a bigger hole! It’s like we’re living in the future.
- Effortlessly cuts near perfect recesses into plasterboard/drywall to fit dry liner boxes.
- Good for grinding down rivets when your sodding server case is badly manufactured.
- In a pinch, it works as a small power drill for those very tight spots.
- An absolute essential if you are in to (or want to get in to) case modding.
- Lastly – and this is why you should buy the Stylus model – it looks a bit like a Phaser from original Star Trek.