Thanks for that, Outlook, that’s… really useful.
(Outlook’s IMAP implementation still kind of sucks even in Office 2010, FYI).
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These were the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector. Since moved on to pastures new.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- How to stream Freeview HD (DVB-T2) over multicast using dvblast, you Idiots
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- Another way to scan DVB channels: w_scan