Thanks for that, Outlook, that’s… really useful.
(Outlook’s IMAP implementation still kind of sucks even in Office 2010, FYI).
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- @JamesAPHaigh Nice that they raised it (and great that you passed), but still not important enough for them to mention it in your report... 2 days ago
- @DavidBrownHMI Wonder how much longer it will be before ISI finally get e-safety into their inspection framework? It's been absent too long. 5 days ago
- @TheClippy Oh man, I remember reading about that at the time. That can NOT have been comfortable. http://t.co/SFaDz8JgPY 5 days ago
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- How to stream Freeview HD (DVB-T2) over multicast using dvblast, you Idiots
- Replied to a forums thread Update KB2923768 is breaking my SkyDrive/OneDrive (Domain Setup/ Roaming Profile/User Rights) in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 8th April, 2014
- Commented on the blog post Exploring Windows 8.1 Update – Start Screen, Desktop and Other Enhancements on the Technet Blogs. 7th April, 2014
- Replied to a forums thread Update KB2923768 is breaking my SkyDrive/OneDrive (Domain Setup/ Roaming Profile/User Rights) in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 3rd April, 2014
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.