Thanks for that, Outlook, that’s… really useful.
(Outlook’s IMAP implementation still kind of sucks even in Office 2010, FYI).
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- RT @troyhunt: Bad day in the air for @Sidragon1: "Fearing United plane was hacked, FBI pulls security expert off flight": http://t.co/Zjv9V… 1 week ago
- Can someone at @Office365 explain why Outlook's default formatting is Calibri 11pt but OWA is 12pt & doesn't even have 11pt as an option? 1 week ago
- "Please agree to the OSX license agreement" *Displays the Device Enrollment Program agreement*. Classic Apple fuckup. http://t.co/io698GRoQH 1 week ago
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7
- Contributed a proposed answer to the question Unable to RDP to windows 8 pro in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 10th April, 2015
- Contributed a helpful post to the Unable to RDP to windows 8 pro thread in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 10th April, 2015
- Helped identify a helpful topic New Server 2012 R2 Getting AD / SYSVOL Mismatch in the Group Policy Forum. 25th April, 2014