ORDER TRANSFER KIT…
As much as I despise the HP printers in our ICT suites, this one did amuse me when I spotted it this afternoon:
What it doesn’t know is that this means it has 1337 pages left until I rid myself of it forever.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These were the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector. Since moved on to pastures new.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Plain text emails appear in a white (invisible) font in Outlook 2013
- How to fix a broken/empty Jump List on Windows 7