How to confuse your cover teachers
I recently installed these into the languages classrooms of our school:
This makes it a lot easier to produce accents, cédilles, and other diacritics. Our languages teachers, who are both French, love them.
The cover teachers… not so much.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- RT @tomwarren: I have seen it all now. Clippy in a “sexy" e-book. Time to quit the internet http://t.co/iuE9ntoHXK 5 days ago
- Dear everyone who wants us to allow popups for their site. NO. Popup blockers are 100% standard and you need to adapt your product design. 1 week ago
- @troyhunt Looks like syncstop.com and others are going to have a profitable few years with their Type-C model. 1 week ago
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- How to stream Freeview HD (DVB-T2) over multicast using dvblast, you Idiots
- Helped identify a helpful topic New Server 2012 R2 Getting AD / SYSVOL Mismatch in the Group Policy Forum. 25th April, 2014
- Replied to a forums thread Update KB2923768 is breaking my SkyDrive/OneDrive (Domain Setup/ Roaming Profile/User Rights) in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 8th April, 2014
- Commented on the blog post Exploring Windows 8.1 Update – Start Screen, Desktop and Other Enhancements on the Technet Blogs. 7th April, 2014