How to confuse your cover teachers
I recently installed these into the languages classrooms of our school:
This makes it a lot easier to produce accents, cédilles, and other diacritics. Our languages teachers, who are both French, love them.
The cover teachers… not so much.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- @frogpocalypse Also, you can get individual feeds for each bit of software on FileHippo just by adding /rss to the URL - no filter required! 1 day ago
- @frogpocalypse The FoxIt Enterprise downloads are not the same as the regular version, and links are only published via email newsletter. 1 day ago
- @Angry_Educator Your personal swear box or a group effort? :P 1 day ago
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- Replied to a forums thread Update KB2923768 is breaking my SkyDrive/OneDrive (Domain Setup/ Roaming Profile/User Rights) in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 8th April, 2014
- Commented on the blog post Exploring Windows 8.1 Update – Start Screen, Desktop and Other Enhancements on the Technet Blogs. 7th April, 2014
- Replied to a forums thread Update KB2923768 is breaking my SkyDrive/OneDrive (Domain Setup/ Roaming Profile/User Rights) in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 3rd April, 2014
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.