How to confuse your cover teachers
I recently installed these into the languages classrooms of our school:
This makes it a lot easier to produce accents, cédilles, and other diacritics. Our languages teachers, who are both French, love them.
The cover teachers… not so much.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
- To every so-called Windows developer that hasn't even bothered to get a Windows 8 machine to test on yet: you fail at computering. 1 day ago
- This is why I don't let users change their own printer cartridges: wp.me/plTNe-1ax 4 days ago
- GODDAMN IT. bbc.co.uk/news/health-26… BBC News - Angry people 'risking heart attacks' 4 days ago
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- Helped identify a helpful topic Office 2013 invisible windows in the Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus - IT Pro General Discussions Forum. 25th February, 2014
- Contributed a helpful post to the IE10 on Windows 7: Spellcheck is broken if AppData is redirected to a UNC path thread in the Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, 11 Preview Forum. 15th January, 2014
- Voted a helpful post in the New Server 2012 R2 Getting AD / SYSVOL Mismatch thread in the Group Policy Forum. 8th January, 2014
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.