How to confuse your cover teachers
I recently installed these into the languages classrooms of our school:
This makes it a lot easier to produce accents, cédilles, and other diacritics. Our languages teachers, who are both French, love them.
The cover teachers… not so much.
About The Angry TechnicianThe Angry Technician is an experienced IT professional in the UK education sector. Normally found in various states of annoyance on his blog. All views are those of his imaginary pet dog, Howard.
These are the trials, tribulations, and outright rants of an IT professional on the front lines of technical support in the UK education sector.
"The Angry Technician" by angrytechnician.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Please read my submission policy.
- @pete_didonato @AwesomelySimple Many senior leadership teams have bought into the 'IT as a utility' philosophy and think IT is not strategic 3 days ago
- @Leesy Nope, that's the link to switch to Celsius. -20°C, for reference. 4 days ago
- Apparently the morning run is still on tomorrow morning. The organizers are made of sturdier stuff than I. #NBOA2015 http://t.co/YUiKoysEGF 4 days ago
- How to stream EVERY channel from Freeview onto your network
- Office 2013 error: "Sorry, we are having some temporary server issues" - fix it by clearing a key in the registry
- Converting your multicast IPTV Freeview to HTTP unicast using udpxy
- Spot the difference: is your Griffin Survivor case a counterfeit?
- Google not loading first time in IE11 via a web proxy on Windows 8.1? Turn off SPDY support.
- Helped identify a helpful topic New Server 2012 R2 Getting AD / SYSVOL Mismatch in the Group Policy Forum. 25th April, 2014
- Replied to a forums thread Update KB2923768 is breaking my SkyDrive/OneDrive (Domain Setup/ Roaming Profile/User Rights) in the Windows 8.1 General Forum. 8th April, 2014
- Commented on the blog post Exploring Windows 8.1 Update – Start Screen, Desktop and Other Enhancements on the Technet Blogs. 7th April, 2014